Lean Logistics Game
|Duration||circa 2 – 4 h|
|Number of participants||12-16 per group (up to 4 groups in parallel)|
|Target group||Manufacturing Industry, Trade, Building Industry, Service Industry, Government|
|Learning content||Get to know connections in the logistics system, develop measures|
Lean Games, especially the Lean Logistics Game has been conducted since many years in industrial and academic environments by ETH Zurich to simulate production environments with an intra-company focus.
The aims of the Lean Game are:
- Demonstrate the relationships in a production & logistics system
- Show potential problems that could arise in a catchy way.
- Identify weaknesses in a production & logistics systems by using performance indicators
- Derive improvement potential and suitable measures.
- Observe the effectiveness of implemented measures.
The business game is aimed at employees of industrial companies, who should experience the processes in a manufacturing company from another organizational perspective and interactively develop and implement lean management concepts. Hence, the Lean Game or Lean Logistics Game is not limited to a particular organizational unit.